Thursday, December 26, 2013

Suicide Note: Bodu Sheen Decides to Die.


Hi inter-web dwellers! I am the 13th letter of the Arabic alphabet, Sheen. Yes, Sheen the 13th. The number 13 has been considered unlucky throughout history. But why? Wikipedia says, 13 brings bad luck because there were 13 people present at "The Last Supper" of Jesus Christ. This sound stupid eh? Now Listen to my story. On Friday the 13th, December 2013 (yes, again 13) I decided to die. I sent this Viber message to Lucas Jaleel. "Hi Luke! I'm going to commit suicide. I can't tolerate this pain. Everyone loves Kuda Sheen. I haz no magaam in the Dhivehi Alphabet.and i hate boli font. K bye " And Lucas replied: "Paviyanyaai Sheenakee thiki otheh kamaku thiki jehithaanaigai nuhimeney, mah dhivehi dhe adeve." - Poet Aminath Hussain, Ameen did's mistress. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you, Lucas Jaleel.

No comments:

Post a Comment